MSFS 2020 Support Update 08.01.2021

This topic contains 158 replies, has 52 voices, and was last updated by  webmaximus 3 weeks, 5 days ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 151 through 159 (of 159 total)
  • Author

severniae
    Participant

Thanks, yes this is what I was referring to. When holding the yoke stationary while using the trim, the force on the yoke should change, but the attitude of the aircraft should not.

This never worked in P3D. I will try it on MSFS.

rogeryung
    Participant

Hi, new user of the CLS E yoke and rudder pedals. I was wondering is there a way to get some kind of force feedback on landing in MSFS 2020? I played with ground effects but nothing seems to happen. I was hoping that I would feel some kind of vibration or other effect on touchdown

Regards
    Roger

maxam
    Participant

Hi Richard,

Do you have screenshots of your 737 settings for the CLS-E yoke? I use the CLS-E NG and cannot download your profile and it is not available here at the Brunner cloud. I’d like to get a relatively accurate feel if possible.

Thank you!
    Robert

webmaximus
    Participant

Hello Robert,

I’m sorry but I don’t have any 737 profile installed anymore nor do I have any screenshots. This since I haven’t been flying the 737 NG for a long time now after moving over to MSFS from X-Plane. However, with the PMDG 737 for MSFS just around the corner, I guess it’s time to dig out and dust off my old 737 profiles soon again 🙂

What I can do is download my latest profile for the Zibo mod locally and send it to you if you give me your email address. Just realized I can attach it directly here instead. Not sure if you’ll be able to use it though since we don’t have the same model of the yoke.

Cheers,

Richard

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

maxam
    Participant

Hi Richard,

Thanks very much for posting your profile, it loads into the CLS Profile Manager so I will give it a try. I’m still using X-Plane quite a bit and of course MSFS but I imagine that I will use MSFS a lot more when the PMDG 737 is released. I do like the FlyByWire A32x, I bought the full A320 setup so I enjoy flying it with the appropriate gear.

Thanks again,
    Robert

webmaximus
    Participant

NP Robert, happy to hear you were able to use the profile!

avantime
    Participant

Ah, the Flight Director repeatedly turning on and off every second or so – I thought it was just me, no sign of this on the internet anywhere! I did wonder whether it was a Brunner yoke/rudder related problem.

Any possible fix for the flight director bug? It keeps turning on and off when the yoke (CLS-E MkII) is connected to MSFS.

mrscott
    Participant

Stephen ET AL,
    .One of the many features I love about the Brunner Yoke (MKII) is in many planes, C172, TBM900, the Yoke mirrors the movement of the yoke in the Sim. However, this is not the case with the PMDG 737-700 in MSFS2020. The yoke in the Sim moves while in Autopilot but the Brunner does not. A very trusted friend (engineer) made the Boeing Profile for me and posted it on the cloud. If I recall correctly he stated because the Boeing is Hydraulic the yoke should not move. Okay, so is the Sim not functioning correctly? The beauty of feeling every bump of air that affects the plane through the Yoke (and pedals, where applicable) is the whole point of FFB or Control Loaded Devices (IMHO). I would very much appreciate you thoughts, feedback and or suggestions on settings to gain the effect I am after.

Bless you all,

Scott

webmaximus
    Participant

The yoke indeed moves with the AP enabled in the real aircraft.

Reason it doesn’t move in the PMDG 737 in MSFS is PMDG used custom code which isn’t supported by Brunner and won’t be since PMDG haven’t even cared to respond when Brunner have reached out to them.

So there you have it. Sorry I didn’t have better news to share.

Viewing 9 posts - 151 through 159 (of 159 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

BRUNNER ELEKTRONIK AG

Industriestrasse 27
CH-8335 Hittnau

tel +41 (0)44 953 1010
fax +41 (0)44 953 1019

info(at)brunner-innovation.swiss

Help-Desk