CLS2SIM v. 5.1.9

BRUNNER Forum Forums Software CLS2SIM Software CLS2SIM v. 5.1.9

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  jake 2 weeks, 2 days ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

jake
    Participant

Hi all,

Unable to install this version. I have all virus protections turned off. Gets about half way through then stalls.
    What now?

webmaximus
    Participant

Worked fine over here so looks like it’s something over at your end.

Anyone knows where to find the changelog for the new version?

medtner
    Participant

Both download and changelog is on this page:

https://www.brunner-innovation.swiss/software-download-page/

I had to previously roll back to a quite old version to avoid problems when X-Plane have too high FPS (who would have thought such a thing could happen?). I tried the new one, and those problems seem to be gone, but I had major issues with the rudders – they are rolling back and forth by themselves seemingly without provocation. I at least don’t understand what triggers them. Also I more often lost connection to my trim wheel after that update.

Back to the old software for now, until the Brunner-folks are back from vacation. 😉

jake
    Participant

That’s interesting! I know little about computers and software. How do I roll back to a previous version? And what number would that be? I am only using MSFS2020. I too have had rudder problems.
    Thanks!

medtner
    Participant

Rolling back is simple if you have kept the previous installers. I didn’t, so I needed to get older software sent to me.

See this thread:

Frequently loosing connection to X-Plane

jake
    Participant

Got it, thanks. I will do some digging in downloads.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

BRUNNER ELEKTRONIK AG

Industriestrasse 27
CH-8335 Hittnau

tel +41 (0)44 953 1010
fax +41 (0)44 953 1019

info(at)brunner-innovation.swiss

Help-Desk