How to install and configure this? Where are the actual instructions?

BRUNNER Forum Forums Products CLSE-Yoke How to install and configure this? Where are the actual instructions?

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  sbrunner 5 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

lennie
    Participant

No where that I can find is “end resistor” defined, “CAN” defined, “gateway” defined, or any explanation as to how this needs to be connected according to the first window when the software opens.

sbrunner
    Keymaster

Hi

If you have only 1 yoke you do not need this end resistor..
    The end resistor is delivered with the E2CANGateway and is only needed if you have dual configuration

Regards

Stefan Brunner

lennie
    Participant

Hi Stefan

My son actually posted the above as he was trying to set up the yoke for the first time. He got it done!

I am enjoying flying the Baron and the C172 with the new yoke. Its really great. But I can’t seem to fly the F-27 or the Saab 340 with it. I assume that i need a profile, but I do not know how to make one, and there are none in the cloud. I also like to fly the Shrike, and again i need a profile. Are there step by step instructions on how to do this somewhere? If so point me to it!

I also fly the Phenom 300, but have not tried that with your yoke yet.

Thanks, and a big “HI” to Mario!

sbrunner
    Keymaster

Hi

I will upload some more profiles for the above mentioned Aircraft next week

Regards

Stefan Brunner

lennie
    Participant

Danke Vielmals, Stephan. I look forward to receiving more profiles. Can you also please tell me how to download the yoke manual? Seems it wants another PW. I have the forum PW of course, and another one sent via email [software, etc] but neither of these let me get into downloads. FYI i do not have email on my sim computer, i am writing this from my office machine.

There are many choices and settings that I do not understand, and I think the manual will help.

Lennie

sbrunner
    Keymaster

Hi

We have uploaded some new profiles…

Manaul download

Manuals Download Page

Register here and login

For Profiles and settings in CLS2Sim read here
    https://cls2sim.brunner-innovation.swiss/

Regards

Stefan Brunner

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

BRUNNER ELEKTRONIK AG

Industriestrasse 27
CH-8335 Hittnau

tel +41 (0)44 953 1010
fax +41 (0)44 953 1019

info(at)brunner-innovation.swiss

Help-Desk