Look try one of these guys, anyone willing to invite me over? :D

BRUNNER Forum Forums Products CLSE-Yoke Look try one of these guys, anyone willing to invite me over? :D

This topic contains 6 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  sbrunner 3 weeks, 3 days ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

gitnick
    Participant

Hey! Nick here!

I’ve been eyeing one of these setups for quite a while. I may finally be able to get one, but I can’t make up my mind on what I want. I’m hoping to find someone that wouldn’t mind me checking out their setup. I’d like to make a slightly more informed decision considering the cost that just taking a chance on getting it right the first time. I live in NW Montana.

Thanks guys!

Nick

gitnick
    Participant

And…. I managed to mess up the title. Supposed to be “Looking to try one of these guys, anyone willing to invite me over? :D” Can’t figure out how to change the title though 🙁

sbrunner
    Keymaster

Hi

Your post is not clear
    Can you explain..

Regards

Stefan Brunner

gitnick
    Participant

Hey Stafan!

Sorry. I should be more specific. I’m just trying to figure out a way to get hands on with any/all of the CLS-E, CLS-E NG, CLS-E Rudder Pedals and/or CLS-E Joystick. Just trying to figure out what would fit my needs best.

The things I would like to test most would be the following:

CLS-E and CLS-E NG: Test the difference between them and see if the NG is too much of a downgrade in regards to yoke display and, in particular, range of movement and forces. While on paper it seems like I would be missing out using the NG, maybe it’s less of an issue that I think.
    Joystick: Would this be as good/better for me vs a yoke. My biggest concern here, at the moment, is that I understand that it’s not suitable for use with an extension, and that it won’t work with the excellent VKB Gunfighter MK II grip I already own.
    Rudder pedals: I’d like to try them out and see if they are something I can’t live without 😀

I think most of my concerns would be handled if I could just have some in person hands on time.

Side note: Can you get get the NG with the display on the yoke? How much extra? And does the latest versions of the regular CLS-E have the same yoke as the NG, including the hat switch?

Thanks!

sbrunner
    Keymaster

Hi

As long you do not need the more force and movment of the CLS-E Yoke,
    the CLS-E NG is fine for you…

The NG is not availabble with display now ,may this wioll change in the future.
    The CLS-E Yoke can be ordererd with Hat-Swith (left or right)
    Please talk to sales@brunner-innovation.swiss if you need such feature or
    if you have any other question on purchasing.

I can not tell you if a joystick is better for you because i do not know which games you are usually playing.
    but joysticks can be used also in wide range of games not only flight simulation

Regards

Stefan Brunner

gitnick
    Participant

Thanks!

The joystick would be tempting. I fly mostly X-Plane, DCS, IL-2, and Aerofly FS2. I currently own the VKB Gunfighter MK II, but my understanding is that combo/grip won’t work with your base, correct? Also, DCS isn’t yet supported?

sbrunner
    Keymaster

Hi VKP Joysticks does not have the same Interface plug so it will not work.

Support for DCS will be released soon

Regards

Stefan Brunner

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

BRUNNER ELEKTRONIK AG

Industriestrasse 27
CH-8335 Hittnau

tel +41 (0)44 953 1010
fax +41 (0)44 953 1019

info(at)brunner-innovation.swiss

Help-Desk