Opinion on the CLE-rudder

BRUNNER Forum Forums Products CLS-E Rudder Opinion on the CLE-rudder

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  mrscott 1 month, 1 week ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

blaser
    Participant

Dear owners,

I am about to pull to order the CLS-E yoke/rudder combo but I can hardly find sufficient information from the rudder owners. Pls share your experience WRT the rudder and whether it is a game changing compared to non FF ones.

I have heard that there are problems with X-plane with dual props when there is an engine failure. Is it solved now?

I have seen people say the yoke is the best upgrade they did on their sim but can’t find such a statement when it comes to the rudder.

On a side note, has compatibility with MJC Q400 been resolved WRT/ rudder or yoke? My question is do these work normally outside not moving when A/P is on? I mean is there still FF action when taking off or landing manually? Or don’t they simply not work at all.

I hope someone can enlighten me pls…

Fly safe!

wrap23
    Participant

Blaser,
    It looks like you purchased the rudder. Now that you have one, can you please provide some insight to enlighten the rest of those looking to purchase?
    Thanks,
    Don

blaser
    Participant

Hi There!

I did buy the Yoke and rudder and to be honest and contrary to my expectations I do love the rudder even more than the yoke! It is an extremely versatile tool which can make or act as anything of any caliper.
    It can be made soft, hard, harder, self centering or not (if you like to fly helicopters), movable with trim or not, vibrate with engine through different frequency and amplitude based on RPM and so much more features through its outstanding software!!

Of course no need to mention it is rock solid!! no spring centering plastic saitek stuff!

Be prepared to mounnt it on a MDF sheet or something of at least 19 mm and make sure the sheet is stuck against a wall or something as this thing can be made to require strong forces (or not) 😉

Let me know if I could be of any further help… I know your feelings as I have been there too.

wrap23
    Participant

Thanks very much for the feedback. Sorry for taking so long to acknowledge it! I’ve been on the road a lot over the past 6 weeks.
    I did spring for the stick but as much as I wanted the rudder I just couldn’t justify the combo purchase right now. I feel I’ll have one down the road!
    Thanks again,
    Don

mrscott
    Participant

Thanks for the info. I too am considering the package and could not verify the Rudder Peddles were indeed FF like the yoke – makes sense it would be. The other question I have is their warranty and return policy. At this price point, and caliber of product, I would think it would carry a substantial warranty. As for returns, one never knows if a product will be an ideal fit and if a return is desired, what costs, if any outside of shipping, would be imposed.

Thanks,
    MrScott

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

BRUNNER ELEKTRONIK AG

Industriestrasse 27
CH-8335 Hittnau

tel +41 (0)44 953 1010
fax +41 (0)44 953 1019

info(at)brunner-innovation.swiss

Help-Desk