PMDG 737NGXu Profile update?

BRUNNER Forum Forums Products CLSE-Yoke PMDG 737NGXu Profile update?

This topic contains 9 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  severniae 4 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

azangrilli
    Participant

Hello,

I recently installed the NGXu 737 from PMDG. Will there be a profile update from Brunner for the new update from PMDG?

When I have the autopilot engaged the yoke does not move with the yoke of the aircraft?

I am using the PMDG profile and it was working on the Old NGX PMDG 737

jovabra
    Participant

On 2019/11/10 i wrote a ticket about this PMDG 737 NGXU problem.
    Until now no reaction. :-((
    Regards
    John v Braam

azangrilli
    Participant

Hopefully we see some information on how to make this work. Tried to add the SDK entry to the NGXu. No luck.

skiff
    Participant

Would love to see support for this as well.

Diego Bürgin
    Keymaster

Hi everyone

We currently do not support the PMDG 737 NGXU.
    I have made a brief check on the API. Unfortunately it’s not going to be a 5 minute fix to get it working.
    I must warn you that this will most probably not change until end of Q1 2020.
    I have added this as a task to the issue list, but cannot make any promises about feasibility or timeline.

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news.

jovabra
    Participant

Hi,
    It’s a answer but not the one we are waiting for.
    Regards
    John

azangrilli
    Participant

Thank you for the update Diego. Appreciate all your hard work. Has Brunner started on MSFS 2020 integration at all?

mrscott
    Participant

Great question! I can only deduce 1) Of course Brunner will be active with MSFS2020. They stated so in the New MKII product data sheet. 2) Brunner must have a significant share of the professional (Level D) business worldwide, and to have brought a consumer affordable product line to bare is a smart business decision. Most every Professional Pilot has time in a Level D trainer. Many Professional Pilots use home trainer/Sim rigs too so who would you gravitate to if you had a choice of a traditional flight sim yoke or a high quality, precision control loading device?

skiff
    Participant

Any updates on when we might see support for this?

severniae
    Participant

I too would like to see the NGXu integrated.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

BRUNNER ELEKTRONIK AG

Industriestrasse 27
CH-8335 Hittnau

tel +41 (0)44 953 1010
fax +41 (0)44 953 1019

info(at)brunner-innovation.swiss

Help-Desk