Toe Brakes on Rudder Pedals not working with CLS E Yoke

BRUNNER Forum Forums Software CLS2SIM Software Toe Brakes on Rudder Pedals not working with CLS E Yoke

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  mushtaq 3 months ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

mushtaq
    Participant

Hi all
    since purchasing my yoke last year first I was having an intermittent problem of toe brakes on my rudder pedals not working but now toe brakes do not work at all I never suspected the yoke so never raised this issue instead I was looking for a solution by changing different makes of rudder pedals and reinstalling the xplane dozens of times in last 12 months or so but I could not solve this and just used the keyboard command B it only came out when I disconnected the yoke just as a trial and the brakes started to work for last 2 days I am using a borrowed yoke A(Honeycombe)and brakes have not failed at all so it is confirmed that the yoke is responsible for this issue can someone help me to sort this out I have emailed Brunner but they are closed until 10th of August and I am missing my flying thanks in advance

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

BRUNNER ELEKTRONIK AG

Industriestrasse 27
CH-8335 Hittnau

tel +41 (0)44 953 1010
fax +41 (0)44 953 1019

info(at)brunner-innovation.swiss

Help-Desk