URGENT!! – Brunner suffered from a data breach

BRUNNER Forum Forums Software CLS2SIM Software URGENT!! – Brunner suffered from a data breach

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  webmaximus 4 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

webmaximus
    Participant

Tonight, I was informed by Google how the password I’m using at this site to download software has been found online as a result of a data breach on this site.

So if you’re not already aware, you are now.

I tried having a look how/where to change my software password but couldn’t find it. Only how to change the password I’m using for my forum account tied to my email address.

mauricecohen
    Participant

Same here. The password was assigned by Diego Burgin on request only; I expect they will change all passwords to the site and provide us new ones.

sbrunner
    Keymaster

Just register with your e-mail again and you will get new password
    https://www.brunner-innovation.swiss/software-download-page/
    only for software and manual downloads
    forum user and password is not affected

mauricecohen
    Participant

I just did and received the same password I already have and that google said is compromised. I do not really care if you don’t, since it is not a password I use anywhere else; and maybe you do not care either since the logon credentials are provided to anyone for the asking.

webmaximus
    Participant

I hope you guys at Brunner will change the password. Even when I don’t use this password elsewhere, it doesn’t look good always seeing this warning from Google how one of the passwords I’m using has been compromised.

webmaximus
    Participant

Disregard from my last post above, noticed how the password has now been changed.

Thanks!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

BRUNNER ELEKTRONIK AG

Industriestrasse 27
CH-8335 Hittnau

tel +41 (0)44 953 1010
fax +41 (0)44 953 1019

info(at)brunner-innovation.swiss

Help-Desk