I’ve just downloaded Beta 2 of the X-Plane 12 Demo for my windows 10 machine.
CLS2Sim v5.1.9 does not appear to interface with X-Plane 12.
1. I have uninstalled CLS2Sim.
2. I reinstalled CLS2Sim, choosing the X-Plane 12 Folder as plugin destination.
3. I can confirm that the file: xplaneconnector_datarefs.cfg is located in C:\X-Plane 12\Resources\plugins
4. I can confirm that the plugin is not appearing in Menu: X-Plane 12 –> Plugins –> Show Plugin Admin. (It does appear in X-Plane 11 as “XPlane10Connector v7.0.2”)
5. I have setup vJoy in the X-Plane 12 settings menu. Axis 0: Pitch, Axis 1: Roll. This is identical to the setup in X-Plane 11.
6. The status in CLS2Sim is this: “12.09.2022 at 11:19:27 Could not connect to X-Plane. Is the CLS2Sim X-Plane plugin installed and enabled? (See <CLS2Sim installation folder>/Simulator plugin installers)
No connection could be made because the target machine actively refused it 127.0.0.1:48000”
So as anyone succeeded in getting their Brunner Products to work with full force feedback in X-Plane 12 yet?