Yoke LCD Panel no longer displaying ANY info + Buttons not working

BRUNNER Forum Forums Products CLSE-Yoke Yoke LCD Panel no longer displaying ANY info + Buttons not working

This topic contains 7 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  sbrunner 1 year, 7 months ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

wazooda
    Participant

I’m running CLS 4.20 and my Yoke is firmware 3.14 (Rudder is firmware 3.19).

Problem is that when I power up the Yoke, there is no longer *any* LCD information displayed. It *is* backlit, but no info is displayed.

In addition, even though I can connect to the yoke with the CLS software, NO buttons are registering when I select the Button tab and press yoke buttons. Axis work fine… just no buttons.

Thoughts?

Paul

wazooda
    Participant

UPDATE: After three power cycles and then letting the yoke sit for an hour unplugged from both power and USB, it seems to have fixed itself.

Since I seem to have a pretty old firmware version, is there a download area to update?

I’m hoping that will solve the occasional odd issues I have with the yoke from time to time.

Thanks,

Paul

sbrunner
    Keymaster

Hi Paul

I have sent you a mail about updates and display (Yoke and Rudder)

Regards

Stefan Brunner

wazooda
    Participant

Hey Stefan,

Got the files and upgraded the firmware.

So far, the problem has not reappeared, so I have not needed to crack open the yoke to see if the cable is loose.

If it happens again, I’ll give it a go.

Thanks again for your prompt service!

=Paul

s70ip
    Participant

Hi,
    I think I’m in the same situation. My screen just says V4.6 and the BEH web address. I think I installed the wrong firmware perhaps?? Could you please email me the correct firmware.
    Thanks.

sbrunner
    Keymaster

Hi

We already sent you a mail with the link to the newest firmware

Reagrds

Stefan Brunner

drwheeler19
    Participant

Why are the firmware updates not available in the download section as the CLS2Sim and other DL ? Is there a specific reason that a link must must given instead of allowing access as needed?

Just Curious

Jeff

sbrunner
    Keymaster

Hi Jeff

We do not want uncontrolled updates of the firmware, which creates more support and questions in the end

Regards

Stefan Brunner

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

BRUNNER ELEKTRONIK AG

Industriestrasse 27
CH-8335 Hittnau

tel +41 (0)44 953 1010
fax +41 (0)44 953 1019

info(at)brunner-innovation.swiss

Help-Desk