Zibo Broken again?

BRUNNER Forum Forums Software CLS2SIM Software Zibo Broken again?

This topic contains 34 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  captain737 2 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 31 through 35 (of 35 total)
  • Author

captain737
    Participant

As I previously mentioned: As a owner of the CLS-E-NG Yoke, I am not able to acsess the profiles for the CLS-E Yoke.

jovabra
    Participant

I’m also the owner of a CLS-E-NG Yoke + the profiles. Strange. Create a ticket to Brunner helpdesk

maximb
    Participant

Same as Captain 737 here. As an owner of the CLS E NG, I can’t download CLS E profiles.

webmaximus
    Participant

I heard about this before and I guess, the only ones who can really answer how the profiles between different models are supposed to work would be Brunner themselves.

If it’s of any help to those of you out there who can’t use the CLS-E profiles in the Brunner Cloud, here are some screenshots showing the settings I’m using for my CLS-E yoke. The same ones found in the profile I uploaded to the Brunner Cloud for the Zibo mod in X-Plane 11. Not sure though if the settings available will be the same for NG owners but hope it helps someone out there.

captain737
    Participant

Wow, that is a big helü. I´ve been looking for this a while now. I actually talked to Brunner about this issue and they ensured me, that they will upload a Zibo profile for the NG-Yoke, what never happened…

Anyway. Thanks again!

Viewing 5 posts - 31 through 35 (of 35 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

BRUNNER ELEKTRONIK AG

Industriestrasse 27
CH-8335 Hittnau

tel +41 (0)44 953 1010
fax +41 (0)44 953 1019

info(at)brunner-innovation.swiss

Help-Desk